Breckenridge CO Condos for Sale by Price - Click Below
||$250K - $500K
||$500K - $750K
|$750K - $1M
||$1M - $1.5M
Ski condos tend to have higher values compared to in-town units due to the fact that ski-in/ski-out condos are highly desired by vacation renters of Breckenridge properties. Hence, the ski properties yield higher annual rental income.
Most of the luxury ski condos are located on the bases of Peaks 8 and 9. They range in price from $500 to over a $1000 per square foot. Some of the most popular subdivisions of Breckenridge condos include:
- BlueSky Breckenridge: Located at the base of Peak 9 and the Snowflake lift is just a few steps away from the building was the development that set the new standard of luxury resort condominiums for Breckenridge.
- Water House on Main Street: Located towards the south end of Main Street near the base of Peak 9 with easy access to ski slopes, downtown shopping and dining
- Liftside Condos: Also located at the base of Peak 9 with easy access to Peak 9 ski lifts
- Highland Greens: Located by the Breckenridge Golf Course 4 miles north of town
- Crystal Peak: One of the newest developments located at the new base for Peak 7
- Beaver Run Condos: One of the first resort condo complexes to be built on the base of Peak 9 with access to ski slopes, conference facilities and downtown dining and shopping
- One Ski Hill Place: Vail Resorts newest and most prestigious condo complexes is now open. Managed by Rock Resorts this 88 unit ski-in/ski-out resort is sure to please.
A wide selection of condos are scattered throughout the Town, varying in luxury and price to fit every budget and taste.
We feature all active area condo listings on our website, which can be accessed using the search module. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about condominiums or real estate in the area. Call Barrie Stimson at 970-390-2560.
Click here for a map of Breckenridge area Condos